Free IRS Course: An Overview of the Foreign Ta...
An Overview of the Foreign Tax Credit
Thursday, January 30, 2020
This webinar will:
- Describe the purpose of the foreign tax credit
- Describe the purpose of properly sourcing income for foreign tax credit computation purposes
- Determine the criteria that taxes must meet in order to be eligible for the foreign tax credit
- Discuss the statutory withholding rate versus the treaty rate Provide a live Q & A Closed captioning will be offered.
- Continuing Education: All participants who qualify will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Tax Professionals earn up to 2 CE Credits - Category: Federal Tax.
Registration: Please visit the registration website.
Questions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsored By: IRS Stakeholder Liaison
Date: January 30, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. (ET), 1 p.m. (CT), 12 p.m. (MT), 11 a.m. (PT), 8 a.m. (Hawaii)
posted Jan 27, 10:06 am (68 days ago)