Free Circular 230 ethics course: Thursday, Nove...
Free Stakeholder Circular 230 Course! November 10, 2022. This course satisfies the 2 hour annual ethics requirement for AFSPs and EAs! Free Ethics courses for EAs are hard to find, so sign up before this CE course fills up completely!
Thursday, November 10, 2022
- 2:00 p.m. Eastern,
- 1:00 p.m. Central,
- 12:00 p.m. Arizona and Mountain,
- 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 10:00 a.m.
- Alaska, 8:00 a.m. Hawaii
- (120 minutes)
This free webinar will cover the following:
- Tax Engagement Lifecycle Framework for Regulating Practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- How Circular 230 Applies throughout the Tax Engagement Lifecycle and Best Practices for Practicing Inside the Lines
- OPR Disciplinary Process Contact Information and Resources
- Plus, a live Q & A
Offered with closed captioning. Closed Captioning displays the words that descrbe the audio portion of the program for viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Captions are available in English only. All participants who qualify will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Tax Professionals - Earn up to 2 CE Credits.
IRS Stakeholder Liaison is an IRS Return Preparer Office Approved CE Provider for Enrolled Agents and Other Tax Return Preparers with valid PTINs and is not NASBA or MCLE accredited. CPAs, attorneys and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if credit applies toward their continuing education requirements.
posted Oct 20, 12:15 pm (39 days ago)