Two Free IRS CPE Courses in September 2020 (3 C...
Date: September 10, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET), 12:00 p.m. (CT), 11:00 a.m. (MDT), 10:00 a.m. (MST), 10:00 a.m. (PT), 7:00 a.m. (Hawaii)
This free 75-minute webinar is open to all and will cover the following:
- List the general withholding requirements under FIRPTA
- Identify the basic transactions subject to FIRPTA
- Define U.S. real property interest
- Identify the FIRPTA withholding forms
- Plus Live Q & A
Certificate of Completion is being offered to all participants who qualify.
Tax Professionals earn up to 1 CE Credit.
Category: Federal Tax
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsored By: IRS Stakeholder Liaison
Date: September 17, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. (ET), 1 p.m. (CT), 12 p.m. (MT), 11 a.m. (PT), 8 a.m. (Hawaii)
This free webinar will cover the following:
- Summarize the fundamentals of the qualified business income deduction
- Identify the formulas and limitations required for over-threshold taxpayers to compute the deduction
- Outline various examples that apply the limitations to real-world scenarios
- Plus a Q & A session
Continuing Education: All participants who qualify will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Tax Professionals earn up to 2 CE Credits.
Category: Federal Tax Update
Registration: Please visit the registration website.
Sponsored By: IRS Stakeholder Liaison
posted Sep 4, 7:28 am (419 days ago)